WC130 MayJune2023 - Magazine - Page 21
A CLOSER LOOK AT OUR JAM-PACKED AGENDA!
Be engaged by topics like water project deployment in collaboration with municipalities,
and stormwater treatment utilizing existing infrastructure. Be inspired with deep dives
into winning water innovations like bio-electric sensing technology and onsite and
rapid bacteria testing. And be challenged by discussions about policies, projects,
and innovations in the Canadian water industry and beyond.
HELP US WELCOME:
Terry Duguid – Member of Parliament
for Winnipeg South
Robert McGlashan – Swim for Change
MAKE MEANINGFUL CONNECTIONS:
• Join us at Ottawa’s River House
on the scenic Ottawa River for the
• Dig into the process with a workshop on
the challenges of recruitment and training.
• Learn about best recruitment practices
with Kalpna Solanki and William Fernandes
• Celebrate water champions at the annual
Water Canada Awards Gala
HEAR IN-DEPTH CONVERSATIONS:
Hear from senior federal, provincial and
municipal representatives, water and
wastewater utility managers, academia,
and private sector members.
• An Update on the Canada Water Agency
• Indigenous Water Governance
• National Adaptation Strategy
• And more!
DISCOVER INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS:
• Pharmaceuticals in wastewater
• Water impacts from emerging energy issues
• Leveraging advanced data management
June 7 - 9, 2023 Ottawa
WAT E R C A N A D A . N E T
WATER C AN ADA • M AY/JUNE 2023